2012 French Open Bracket Challenge Contest WINNERS!!
How the Contest Works:
Pick the winners of each match played during the entire tournament. For each match in each round you guess correctly, you will be rewarded points. Your points will be added up, and ranked against other fans entries. At the end of the tournament, the top point earners will receive the prizes. The contest is completely FREE to enter.
Register now to submit your picks. You can edit your draw up until Sunday May 267h, just before the main draw begins. Click HERE to sign up and fill out the bracket:
Points Allotted for Each Round:
Every 1st round match you pick correctly = 1 point
Every 2nd round match you pick correctly = 2 points
Every 3rd round match you pick correctly = 3 points
Every 4th round match you pick correctly =5 points
Every Quarterfinal match you pick correctly = 10 points
Each Semifinal round match you pick correctly = 20 points
Pick the correct winner of the tournament and receive 30 bonus points
*Tie breaker #1: Pick the number of sets that the tournament champion will lose throughout the whole tournament.
*Tie breaker #2: Pick the total number of aces served in only the final match by the tournament champion.
1st Place, Grand Prize –$750 off any travel package from Grand Slam Tennis Tours.
Grand Slam Tennis Tours is offering a huge discount off of their numerous travel packages to tennis tournaments around the world.
2nd Place – Ace Authentic Framed Memorabilia
Boris Becker 1986 Wimbledon Memorabilia. It features a photo of Becker and a 1986 Wimbledon ticket. The frame is solid wood with a mahogany finish. Limited Edition of only 86, Dimensions: 15 1/2? x 24? provided by Ace Authentic. Retail value: $200.
3rd Place – On The Baseline Women’s Tennis News 100% cotton T-shirt
Highlights of Official Rules – See Complete Official Rules Page HERE
- All entries received after the deadline will not be eligible.
- Prizes that require shipping will only be awarded to winners in the continental United States. Prizes that do not require shipping will be available to all contest entrants.
- All individuals who enter this contest will be subscribed to On the Baseline’s email newsletter, and receive promotions from contest sponsor, Grand Slam Tennis Tours. Subscribers will be notified about future contests and promotions.
- Any ties will be determined by tiebreakers listed above.
- Winners will be notified by email, so please use a valid email address.
- To see a comprehensive list of the Rules, please visit the Rules Page
If you have any questions about the contest, please email email@example.com. We respect your privacy. You will only receive messages from On The Baseline Tennis News and its partners.